Online coupons are one the most effective online strategies that a business can take advantage of. Facebook is THE most effective online avenue to connect with an audience and to make a marketing campaign go viral. Using either of these “tools” to help grow your business can be a fantastic online strategy… but combining both can be dynamite!
Creating a “take action now” mentality by creating and nurturing an online coupon campaign, and then using the social power of Facebook to allow these coupons and campaigns to go viral is an explosive combination that any business looking to broaden its online reach shouldn’t ignore.
However, the challenge to create a system of creating and managing coupons and then incorporating this system into the Facebook framework can be technically overwhelming, expensive, and very time-consuming.
Viral Coupon Maker can put into your hands a tool that takes care of all the background technical processes, the framework to manage your coupons, and the technical connection to your Facebook page, and do it effortlessly!
In fact using our simple but powerful software you can create fantastic viral coupons in under 5 minutes!
In fact, why don’t we have a look and see how it works!
Let’s Further Examine What a Business Might Require From an Online Marketing Campaign
- A business might want something where the word would spread. In other words, from an online point-of-view, something that can go viral.
- Something which could gather emails, thus gather leads.
- A method whereby their offers would get in front of their potential customers easily. This is where Facebook really excels.
- A system or software that is easy to use, repeatable, measurable, and provide a valuable insight into their business.
So What Do the Coupons Made Inside “Viral Coupon Maker” Do?
- They do a fantastic job of capturing leads.
- They are designed to go viral.
- They are managed.
- They can be redeemed.
- They make use of QR codes and smartphone technology.
So Let’s Check Out How it the Process Works
Log-in to your “Viral Coupon Maker” account and make your coupon. Your coupon can be fully customized including colours, video, HTML, images, and more. Remember this is a hosted app. You can use it without worrying about SSL certificates, hosting, or server installs.
A visitor arrives at the Facebook page. They are presented with an image asking them to click “like” to get access to the special coupon. This page is completely customizable – upload whatever image and text you want.
After clicking “like”, they are presented with a permissions box that asks for their email and the ability to post to their wall. They need to accept this to get to the coupon (although this step can be turned off). Once they accept, the email is sent to your autoresponder and the “Viral Coupon Maker” app posts a title, image, link, and description to their wall for their Facebook friends to see – this is the viral component of the system, and remember the people who see this are the exact people you as a business owner needs to target.
They get redirected back to the page and see your amazing and compelling coupon offer complete with a big “print coupon” button. When clicked they are first prompted to invite friends to the app (this can also be turned off in the settings). This coupon has a great, custom design, a QR code, and an auto generated Coupon code.
They print the coupon and take it to the business running the offer to redeem it. This is where the amazing business intelligence” aspect of “Viral Coupon Maker” takes effect. The staff member has a smartphone at the counter. They take the coupon and scan the QR code. This opens up the Viral Coupon Maker Client Control Centre right inside their phone. It tells the staff member if the coupon is valid or not, if it has been used already, it shows the customer’s Facebook profile picture and it gives their name. Truly amazing stuff. It even has a reset button so they can hand the coupon back to the customer ready to be used again at a later date.
As you can see this is a brilliant and complete solution to not only create coupons for your own business or your clients, but also to handle fulfillment and provide a complete system to do it in real-time at the point-of-sale.
Although the 5 steps above illustrate the birds-eye point of view about how the system operates, it doesn’t tell the whole story. Here are further features to highlight the flexibility, custom options, and overall potential of the Viral Coupon Maker system:
- Create unlimited coupons from your VCM dashboard.
- Upload your own images, use video, html, and custom colours. Actually almost every feature in VCM can be edited or customized.
- Choose from 10 pre-defined styles to give your coupon campaigns a slick, professional style right from the start.
- You have the option to turn on/off the like gate. If you want the maximum amount of people to get straight to the coupon, you can turn it off.
- You have the option to turn on/off the Wall posts function. This can help traffic come to your page but you can turn it off if you don’t want to require people to accept the app permissions.
- Binding the “invite friends” function to the “print coupon” button is completely optional.
- Full design system for the coupon itself.
- You can limit the coupon by maximum number or by date and time. For example if you only want 50 coupons to be allowed to be printed, the VCM system can handle that. Handy if you don’t want to be overwhelmed with the number of customers seeking to redeem coupons.
- Autoresponder support for Aweber, GetResponse, and MailChimp, allows you to build a list of leads. Once people accept the app permissions their email automatically gets sent to your autoresponder.
- The amazing Client Control Centre is based entirely on a smartphone and using the power of QR codes. This means that the business owner or staff member doesn’t even have to type anything, just scan the QR code and that’s it! The system will record all the data of the coupons use, when it was used, how many times the customer used other coupons etc… and all this can be accessed right inside your admin panel
- If the coupon is invalid, it won’t pass the QR scan. This gives you the security of people not be able to abuse the coupon offer.
- You don’t have to worry about web hosting to host the software, or worry about SSL certificates (required by Facebook to operate an app such as this), there is nothing to install, to upgrade, or maintain. The “Viral Coupon Maker” system takes care of all of this.
- One-click “add to Facebook” buttons mean that you enter the basic information required by FB. Click our button and it will add it to your Facebook page, minimizing what you have to do manually.
So in a nutshell, using this fantastic viral coupon maker can get you likes, leads, traffic, and sales.
You could attempt to set this types of system up yourself by searching for and purchasing expensive software, or trying to hire the right developers to create the software for you, or you can take advantage of our affordable, easy-to-use, and ready to go solution.